2019 Beta 500 RRS
The new 2019 Beta RR arrives on the market with a broader range than in previous years. The Tuscan bike builder, in fact, hasn’t just been working towards a more refined product with significant technical improvements: it’s also introduced a new 200 cc engine. A 2-stroke that, following the recent introduction of the 125
Of course, there’s been no lack of upgrades across the existing range either, with improvements stemming from extensive race experience: in the last two years Beta has won two EnduroGP Manufacturers World Championships, an Enduro3 World Title and EnduroGP title with Steve Holcombe, an Enduro Junior World Title with Brad Freeman and two wins in the Assoluti d’Italia.
Work has focused on both the engine and the chassis setup, with particular attention being paid to the suspension – front and rear – now fitted with top-drawer ZF components which are much more advanced than those used in the past.
Following intensive across-the-range development and technical refinement, the biggest new features on the RR my 2019 models can be summed up as:
• New throttle control – designed by Domino exclusively for Beta for improved engine response to minimal throttle twists, giving optimized traction even on the most difficult terrain.
• New mapping – for all engine sizes combined with the excellent response of the new throttle control.
• Clutch actuator with wider diameter – gives the clutch lever a softer, more responsive feel.
• New ZF (ø 48 mm) fork – with new adjustment system: allows positioning of the compression, rebound and spring preload adjusters on the upper fork cap; they can be reached while sitting on the bike and do not require tools. The fork also benefits from a new packing system which ensures greater stability and a slider with special anodizing that reduces friction and increases durability.
• New fork shoes (yoke) – stiffer and lighter.
• New fork guards – designed together with the shoe to combine practicality and design.
• Fully redesigned ZF shock – with more compact ø 46 mm piston, about 300g lighter. The new piston has been designed to ensure more stable operation as the oil temperature varies and increased sensitivity to enhance comfort and traction. The small upper base and reservoir have also been redesigned to rationalize the system and minimize weight and bulk. New spring is also lighter.
• New graphics and colors.
2017 YETI SNOWMX 120 : 129 : 137
Following a very successful 2016 season, C3 POWERSPORTS is now launching the new 2017 YETI SNOWMX enhanced to push your riding experience to higher level. The multiple features and upgrades added to our conversion kits are the result of your most valuable feedback and suggestions. These enhancements includes titanium drive shaft, suspension cross shafts and upper rear shaft which increases enormously the YETI reliability. For your peace of mind we upgraded our deflector with a stronger and thicker material improving the impermeability and durability of the YETI’s heart…the SYNCRODRIVE. We also installed a wider 28mm belt increasing strength by 35%. New Raptor coil over shocks combined with the optional RRS; allowing 22″ of suspension travel was chosen for maximizing your ridding comfort. For 2017 we are introducing MAXTRAX II, improved design in order to again reduce weight while ensuring great flotation and snow displacement. The YETI aesthetics goes one more notch with matching inlaid graphics under clear coat, over our new carbon chassis. Make 2017 winter to remember, ride YETI SNOWMX!